Beach Tennis on a mission.
We are a Southern California based beach tennis brand on a mission to craft wildly beautiful, high-performing beach tennis racquets that aim to bring new players into the game and elevate the gameplay all around.
Join us in our mission to Spread Love, Be Kind through the fast-growing sport of beach tennis.
Never heard of beach tennis?
In short - think beach volleyball mixed with tennis. Click the video to watch a few clips of the sport.
How to Play Beach Tennis
- Beach tennis is played as singles or doubles.
- Scoring is 15-30-40 - Game
- There is no advantage at 40-40 (deuce) next point wins
- One serve is allowed per point.
- Lets are in play.
- In mixed-doubles, men serve underhand.
How to Score:
- The player serving must stay behind the base line while serving.
- The server can serve any where to the opposing team (it does not have to be diagonal).
- To get the ball over the net you can only hit the ball once. For example; in doubles you may not pass the ball to your partner like you do in beach volleyball.
- Once the ball hits the sand a point is awarded. If a ball lands on the opposing team's side in-bounds you are awarded a point and vise-versa.
Time to grab a paddle and play!
In the game of beach tennis there are two elements used when determining which side you'll start - the wind and the sun. We choose the sun as our element and brand inspiration for it's beauty and strength in how it powers everything around us. It's that power we infuse into everything we do for the world of paddle sports.